There’s no doubt that presentation is paramount at OPUS VII. From the very beginning, our intention was to create a beautiful space that Eugene could own and support. John Rowell of Rowell Brokaw Architects not only oversaw our OPUS VII renovation, he spearheaded the original dramatic transformation from generic office spaces under the Parcade to an exquisite retail showroom that originally housed Oveissi and Company. Rowell Brokaw and the OPUS VII space have won numerous architectural awards, including: the AIA/SWO Design Award: Special Recognition for Excellence in Detailing; the People’s Choice Award at the Eugene Celebration; and the IIDA/AIA Honor Award.
• Prime Downtown Eugene location
• Across the street from Hult Center performances
• 6,000 sq. ft. of architectural space
• Ideal event venue
• Reconfigurable space with ultimate layout flexibility
• Established relationships with area arts and tourism organizations
• Access and visibility on main artery (7th Avenue)
• High traffic exposure (more than 40,000 cars per day)
• Ample adjacent parking
• Middle of gallery district and performing arts venues
• Nearby retail, restaurants, and services
OPUS VII is a perfect place to hold your special event. To learn more about event hosting at OPUS VII please contact us.